Transcript Request

Requesting Transcripts through Greenlight

Greenlight is only available for students in the class of 2018 to current students. If you were a student that graduated before 2018, you will need to complete the form below. 

The Mesquite Independent School District has contracted with Greenlight to provide a way for students and guardians to review and send high school transcripts to colleges and others. All student information is protected and requires a security code in order to protect their privacy. If you are under 18, a parent account must also be created before transcripts can be sent. 

Additional support information is available at the bottom of this message and in the enclosed document. 

The required security code may be accessed on the registration page at

  1. The student should pick "I'm a student" then select "I am looking for my enrollment code" from the drop-down menu.
  2. Start typing the name of the current school of enrollment (e.g. Mesquite H) and select the high school
  3. Enter the Student ID
  4. Enter the DOB
  5. Enter Last Name (as it appears on the school records)
  6. Enter last 4 of the SSN
  8. Copy the enrollment code and go back to

Once the security code is obtained, you can follow the registration process in the enclosed document. 

Below are also two help videos – one for parent/guardian the other for student…

Parent tutorial:

Student tutorial:

If you need assistance, see the following:

  • You may contact support directly through the app
  • Phone support is available at (972-348-1234) with option 5


Transcript Request for schools that don't accept Greenlight, for a student that attended or graduated in a class before 2018, or to physically pick up a copy at PHS.

Once you have applied, complete the transcript request form to have your transcript sent. ​ Every senior that has been accepted to a college will need to request a FINAL transcript be sent to your school.  Transcripts requests require 24-48 hours for processing. 

Transcript Request